Learn phonics with Sam, Sandy and Rabbit
Fast-track Phonics – benefits
- Creative and fun teaching methods appeal to children.
- Multi-sensory learning means better retention for pupils.
- Research-proven methodology means guaranteed better results.
- Systematic teaching method begins with the most frequently used sounds.
- Teaches blending and segmenting for better reading, spelling and pronunciation.
- Addresses pronunciation errors for ongoing improved pronunciation.
FAST-TRACK PHONICS CATERS FOR DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES AND USES THE 5 SENSES.
- Visual – pictures, sound cards and word cards
- Aural – listening activities
- Oral – speaking activities
- Physical – actions for sounds
- Logical – learning from most to least common sounds
- Social – action songs, games
- Solitary – self-study with workbook activities